Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Resting in Jesus' Lap 2012/ Descansando en la falda de Jesús 2012

(En español abajo.)

I meant it when I said "I love this image." It's one of those rare drawings that I can look back at years later and am still happy with it.  I did the original line art with some gray tones in 2008.  Just last week I finally painted a color version of it.  All the line work if from the original drawing, I did not re-do it.

I may still one day paint a version of it without the black line work.

I pray you find the kind of lasting peace only the Prince of Peace can give.  God bless you!
(In English above.)

Cuando dige que "Me encanta esta images." realmente me encanta.  Es uno de esos raros dibujos que puedo ver años después de hacerlo y estár aún satisfecho con el trabajo que hice.  El dibujo original en linea con algo de tonos grises lo hice en el 2008.  Finalmente la semana pasada hice una versión en color del mismo.  Todas las lineas son del dibujo orignal, no re-hice nada de eso.

Tal vez aún haga otra versión sin la lineas negras.

Pido a Dios que puedas encontrar la paz duradera que sólo el Príncipe de la Paz puede dar.  ¡Que Dios te bendiga!

No comments:

Post a Comment